Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

      

Today is my birthday! 
I am 43 years old today! A lot has happened in the last 43 years. 
I will spare you most of those details! You are welcome! 
To treat myself (other than the piece of cake I just had @ 2 am!)
 I made myself a birthday montage of some of my life. 
I thought I would share it with you! Not all of my family made the final cut, 
it would have to be a full length feature film to achieve that, 
but some key players are in there! 
In doing this I have done something that proves I am 
growing up, maturing, learning to accept myself, etc... 
Just a very short time ago I would NEVER have put a video of myself up anywhere, 
not facebook, youtube, anywhere for anyone else to see. 
I have always hated getting my picture taken. 
I have had it taken plenty, good thing or there would be very little footage to use. 
But I hated every picture and wish I wouldn't have stood there and posed. 
In choosing pics for this endeavor I took a good look at myself in them 
and I think, finally, that I don't look half bad in most of them. 
It doesn't bother me that this will be out there for all to see. 
I am definitely not an attention seeker but I'm ok with sharing my life now, 
even if that includes pictures. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment