Sunday, December 1, 2013

Some call me weird!

Different, maybe? Unusual, yes. Picky, definitely! I have issues, I know!
So I will fill you in on some. I know I'm not the only one out there.

Here are a few to get you started:

I will suck the juice of an orange but will not eat the orange.

I love anything tomato based but will not eat a tomato.

I can't eat the ends of a pickle!

I only eat chicken that I personally pull off the bone. 

I won't eat strawberries because they look like they have blackheads on them! 

I will eat applesauce but not an apple. 

I like banana flavored things but won't eat a banana.

I get pizza with beef and cheese but then take the beef off because I like the flavor of it but don't like to eat it. 

I never put ice in my drinks. I'll drink warm soda over watered down soda any day!

I do not try new foods! 

I prefer to be barefoot! Flip flops if I have to wear shoes!

I will and have drank some pretty nasty tasting nutritional supplement drinks but will not eat vegetables!

(A lot of this is related to a Sensory Processing Disorder that I have symptoms of and I have battled it for years.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment