Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saw it on Pinterest!


Addicted is not the right word...not obsessed....more than interested...not really sure. 
I definitely love Pinterest! I do know that. It's one of those things that I really enjoy for a short time but can walk away from once I have viewed a few pages of random people that I don't know and get an insight on what their house, closet, craft room, and pets might look like. And it might be weeks before I sit here again and look for other random people to check out. I have gotten a lot, I mean A LOT of ideas for crafts and how I want my future home to look like! So many cute cats and dogs I would like to have and whoever puts those outfits together is awesome! I myself am not into the recipes but I re-pin them for my cousin, who loves to bake! I have a board for my business of course and hope that it helps me grow by leaps and bounds! So I guess I am semi-addicted or maybe occasionally addicted to Pinterest! Either way I will keep pinning here and there, randomly, like I blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment