Monday, October 29, 2012

Christmas Elves




I hate winter! Hate the cold, the snow, the shorter days, no sun, I could go on and on. Christmas doesn't even cheer me up enough to appreciate the yucky conditions. But I am too connected and attached to my hometown in Indiana to move. Most, not all of my family is here. (Most, not all of my siblings are in warm, lovely Texas! A place that I like to visit but would not want to move to.) 
There is one thing though that I do kinda like about this time of year and it is really silly but it is the Elf Yourself videos from Jib Jab. (Remember, I love to laugh!) They aren't out yet this year but I am looking for them. I subject my son and his family, and my step-sons to them every year. I even shelled out the yearly membership fee to get access to member only videos! I am including a Jib Jab video, although it is not the Elf Yourself of my son, his family or my step-sons, sadly, because those are hilarious. But I do need to keep some measure of peace in the family and I do want to see my granddaughter again.  So I am posting one I made a couple of years ago of the members of my brothers band, Abandon, because they love the publicity and won't be mad :) Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment