Friday, October 26, 2012

Me? Strong?




"What is your greatest strength?"





It was a simple question on an application for an online women's networking site. I sat and stared at the question for a long time. My greatest weakness is easy, I focus on my weaknesses, that is my weakness. I find the things wrong and dwell on them. But my strength is much harder to come up with. I asked my husband, even took a "What is my greatest strength?" quiz online. Here are the results:

"Perseverance and Fortitude"
When at your lowest, you rely on your perseverance to pull through any hardship. You don't let yourself get down easily and always try and see the good. You want the world to be better, but you know that this can only be through hard-work and effort. 

You believe in the strength of relationships and shared experiences. You know that people need people and that we all rely on society. You place great value in people who give back. You want to do your best in life.

You charge forth and reach for the highest results. You are, by nature, a very strong individual. Your strength comes from within and you don't mind being the shoulder to lean on. You are very loyal."

I answered honestly and, as accurate as an 8 question, online, limited choice quiz can be, it is pretty close. Even my husband agrees. Even might have made me re-think some things about myself. Maybe I am not as weak as I think? 

Maybe I can add "overcoming weaknesses" to my list of strengths?  



No comments:

Post a Comment